From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:37:52 -0500
This is not a flame to Julie or anyone else, with the same feelings of
what is happening with the Secert Santas.

1. Please,remember these Wonderful people who are hosting the web sites
are also very busy with their lives, ferrets.  They also have sent out
emails to last years ADV shelters Mom's asking for names to be on the
trees.  This also take up their time too

2. Offer to help them with the site.  I know of one person that is
helping and I say Thank You, for being so kind to offer your time.  It
does take time to build these web pages.

3. Please remember these Shelters Mom and Dad, have their hands full of
taking care of these wee ones.  These ones need a BIG THANK YOU!

4. Kris, Kristine, SOS, Judy Cooke, I can go on naming more, but you
know who these people are and even have met them!  I haven't met them,
only thru email.  These people that help out sometimes remain nameless,

I am busy too with my hubby, being sick and 8 Ferrets, plus cleaning
houses which I rather be sewing hammy's for the shelters, Giving ADV
Tree.  I know where these shelters Mom, Dads aree coming from.  Even I
sometimes don't have time to read the FML, when I am working long hours,
too tired to fix dinner, just to tired to even eat.

So please remember to give them a chance, they might be taking care of a
sick ferret or rescuing them from an abusive home, animal shelter.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THE ADV & GIVING TREE AND TO BIG FOR HOSTING THE FML.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets (3 of which I am babysitting)