From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:03:49 EDT
Greetings from FFZ

   Given time any animal will name itself, our bundle of joy is named Ellis.
when Ellis came into our lives he was a lil terror, dragging and hiding
everything that wasn't nail down (shoes, socks, plums, keys, small children),
we would chase him around saying "you lil sh*t, give me that"
(affectionately:)) so we started calling him LS or Ellis.
   Ellis is 2 years old albino ferret. when people see him, they think he is a
rat (pink eyes, pink nose and white) which helps us being in a FFZ. I can own a
rat but not a ferret, this is a strange world. let's hope one day Caifornia
and here in Taxachuetts can have frolics of are own.