From:
Angie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:37:56 -0600
Hello!  I have written in about this problem twice and have received no
response, but I really need advice, so I'll try it again.  I got a new
ferret for Valentine's Day.  Mocha is now 11 weeks old.  She is very
sweet and bonded with my other ferret, Cleo, immediately.  The only
problem is that she does not always use the litterbox.  Sometimes she
does, but other times she will go on her bedding and in the corners.  Is
this just because she is a kit or is there something I can do to fix it?
I really need advice, as she is making quite a mess.

Also, I ordered some Oatmeal Raisin candles from a lady on the FML before
Christmas.  Now the candles are gone and I would like to order some more.
They were great!  Does anyone have the e-mail address of the lady who
sells those candles?  If so, please e-mail me privately.  Thanks!