From:
Cody Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:52:44 -0500
Hello, my name is and I need some advice. I am currently 15 years old
and love ferrets lately and I have tried to convince my parent to let
me get one as a pet, but unfortunately they say NO.

I have done my research but it looks like they won't budge so I decided
stop aggravating them and to do the next best thing and try to find a
shelter near by so that I could volunteer at. Yet after I looked on the
Internet for shelters near by they are just too far away for me to go
to. I am too young to get a job at a pet shop and the closest vet is
too small so they don't take in ferrets. Also I don't know anybody that
owns one or any local breeders to allow me to help them out. I am lost
and have no idea what I should do? I would really like to help ferrets
so if you could please help me.