From:
Rachel Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:19:26 -0400
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be travelling to Washington DC
from Cincinnati this Thursday and returning on Monday.  If anyone needs a
transport, I'd be willing to help.  I would be willing to make minor
diversions from the closest route as needed, but the trip is pretty long
without it so the fewer the better.  I have carriers that I can use if
needed.  I won't have E-mail access once I am there so any plans would
have to be made before I leave.  Any takers?

Rachel

--
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 34406242 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center: