Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 07:23:54 EST
@ present There are 4 in the Executive Committee which consist of a
President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. and there are
also 8 Board of Directors

>How are decisions made? Are they voted upon by a group? We vote on
>all decision's by a majority vote of the members. How are funds
>distributed?

The monies that are donated - will go into a separate account earmarked
just for the Mckay ferret Rescue. Since we are a 501c3 tax except, the
only way we can distribute the monies ( to a non-501c3 organization or
person) is by sending the monies directly to their vet / or asking what
they need and buy the items and send it to them. All - records will be
open to the public (by Law). 501c3 organizations will receive the
monies directly (and will require to relinquish their EIN # to us for
Tax purposes! Disbursement of the monies will depend on the immediate
needs of the ferrets, it will not matter who has the babies (regular
rescuer/organization/or 501c3 Org). BY THE NEEDS - health issues will
come first.