Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:05:52 EDT
Do you feel the heat? Yes, yes, yes! Summer is in the air. I am loving
it. I hope you are all also enjoying it.

I would like to say that the FML has something for just about everyone.
There are requests for prayers, people asking for help or offering
suggestions, poetry, stories, important ferret articles, funny
happenings with your ferret, and silly fun stuff like a ferret wedding.
There are mentioning's of Japanese ferret goodies, raffles, information
on poor breeders hurting ferrets, requests for re-homing ferrets,
mentioning of ferret shows...when and where kind of stuff. So very
many kinds of ferrety subjects are brought up.

Some days I read all of it, and a few days...not so much. No one is
going to shoot me if I decide not to read something.

Don't like ferret wedding madness? Tired of reading about pet food
recall, or can't relate to needing help to get rid of mice or ants?
Just skip it. Move on. Be grateful for what we have here and the
wonderful moderator we are blessed to have who is holding us together
in our diversity.

There are other sites and other moderators with ferrets. You should try
a few of them. But Bill is the best moderator I have run across. No
swearing, profanity, name calling, malicious gossip....A number of us
have found that on some other ferret sites.

And sometimes on a couple of these ferret lists we have found that if a
friend of the moderator wants to lie about someone...it is allowed. The
person who was lied about tries to write back...but the moderator is
NOT friends with this person...so nothing is allowed in rebuttal and
defense. Nasty mean stabbing stuff.

Now THAT is abhorrent to me. THAT is what would upset me.

Ferret wedding silliness between people pure of heart? Just skip it if
it is not your cup of tea. And try to be grateful for this one place
where so many different people with numerous interests and ideas can
share.