From:
Andrea & Peanut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 20:47:38 -0400
away for about a month getting married, and honeymooning, but now, it's back
to reality!  I just want to give a huge public THANKS :) to Connie, a fellow
FML'er, for watching Peanut while I was away.  What a huge relief when I got
that first friendly E-mail from her offering to watch my Pea.  We visited
her and her 3 beautiful boys, and settled on the date.  When I dropped her
off, I wasn't nervous about leaving her or anything, I knew she was in good
hands.  When I picked Peanut up on Saturday, she was safe and sound, and
extremely happy to get home after a long visit.  Connie, if your reading
this, Pea hasn't stopped jumping around yet!  Thank you again.  It's nice to
know there's warm, fuzzy people out there too!

Andrea
Peanut :) (hey mom, I'm glad you're home and all, but when can I go back and
beat up those boys?!!)