From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:34:08 EST
Hi all-- I think it was maybe Kelleen who first asked about her ferret who
will be all sweet and cuddly and kissy and then suddenly-- CHOMP.  Amelia
does this too, usually grabbing skin on the forearm and chomping hard,
often twisting at the same time-- this hurts like heck.  Maybe we' re just
not clean enough for them to bite right away...  But if I catch her right
before the chomp and prevent her gently from doing it, then she stays calm
and kissy.  Feet, however, are another matter.  Feet are deadly enemies.
SOmetimes, I have to admit, I look forward to our next fuzzy just because
finally Amelia will know what it feels like to get bit with little ferret
teeth...  No, I didn't really mean that, not really...

Happy Halloween and a merry Samhain to all,

Regina (oh what a sweet ferret... OWWW!)
Amelia *grin*