Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 19:16:12 -0700
I weighed him this evening and he weighed 2 lbs 1.8 ounces. That is 1.8
ounces more than on Saturday.

He looks like he feels some better but not 100% and during the last
feeding I had just a slight bit of trouble getting him to eat all the
baby food I had prepared. I've been feeding him 1/2 jar of baby food
every 3 - 4 hours today so maybe he was a bit full. Tomorrow we should
be able to feed him 4 times from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.

We will continue to monitor his weight and how he eats. I'm going to
continue with the baby food and water for now (I don't want to rock the
boat with him eating). Once he passes 2 lbs 3 ounces I will experiment
with a/d mixed with his baby food and may try the pureed chicken again.

Thanks to all who have offered advice and information. I only know a
little bit about ECE and that is it can take anywhere from 3 - 12
months (or more) for them to get over it. I've noticed that he will do
and look well for a day or two then for several days he wont look that
good, then he'll have a day maybe two where he will look a little
better then back to not looking like he feels that good. This was the
first time we had him lose weight and not really want eat during a not
feeling very good spell.

Mike