From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:58:24 -0800
I know I am late getting this out, but the days have been so full since
returning from the Symposium!

First of all, I want to say I had a wonderful time!  It was so good to
see so many familiar faces from Toronto, again, and to be able to add new
friends to the list!

Heart-felt Thank You's are due a lot of people and businesses that so
generously gave, so we could have a huge, successful raffle to raise
funds for Aleutian Disease Research, and SOS.  We ended up with a grand
assortment of items that were happily carried off by the lucky ticket
holders!

Just a note, some of the items donated were used for the goodies in the
bags, so not everything ended up on the raffle table.  Everyone got
'something' that way!

Kat Parsons (Kreator of the afghan)
Iams
ZuPreem (arrived too late, so donated to CJ)
Sun Seed
Farnam
Pets International, Mfgrs. of Super Pets
Anne Ryan and Yvonne DeCarlo
WarmFuzzy
Totally Ferret/Performance Foods
Path Valley
PetsMart
Clara's Creations
The Dancing Ferret
The Ferret Store
FerretWare
Ferrets Magazine
Alicia Drakotes, Xtasy Ferrets
Francine Prager
Judy Cooke
Wood n' Treasures, Lorene and Larry Kimura
Signe Peterson and Greg Johnson
The Ferret Company
Support Our Shelters
Fran Brown, Ferrets are Love
Ron Carter
Georgia Wood
Ela Heyn
Julie Fossa

I hope I have not missed anyone.  If I have not included you, please send
me a note...I'll post again if I have more to add to our list!

Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter