From:
Ginny Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:01:36 -0400
Just checked our fuzzy, Danni.  She does have the third tattoo.  It is on
her left hind foot, second toe from the inside.  It is on the bottom of her
toe, on the pad.  We got her the first part of Feb this year.  Her teeth
were just nubs.  Definately too young to be leaving home...They are MUCH
bigger now <G>

She is another of those quiet ferts.  Maybe since she is an only fert?  She
does hiss a lot in play tho.  But my son did find out she is quite ticklish.
Sounds just like she is giggling.  Does anyone else have a ticklish ferret?
Most noise I ever heard out of her, other than the time she got her toe
caught in her cage.  (Luckily we were home at the time to rescue her).

Oops almost forgot.  We had QUITE a flea problem here for a while, with
Danni an Misty (the 6 yr old doberman).  They were both on Program, but it
wasn't cutting the population at all.  I ended up getting Advantage for the
dog.  The fleas were cut down almost instantly!  Have only found a few on
Danni since, usually when she has been outside.

Misty was never around any critters, other than the wild ones she would
chase in the back yard, until we got Danni.  They were introduced s l o w l
y and have become great friends.  Danni chews her ears, she pulls Danni's
tail.  Great fun watching them.  <G>

Dooks and raisins
Gin