From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:30:54 PST
This is to the anonymous poster regarding the ferret needing surgery but no
longer has the funds.

If the surgery isn't scheduled until next April, isn't there any way that
you could save up the money again?  Is there nothing in your life that
you could maybe cut back on a little?  I don't know your situation, your
finances, what the surgery was for but isn't there some way that the funds
could be gotten again.  How did you save up for the surgery in the first
place?  Couldn't you do that again?

These questions aren't meant to be flames, just questions.  Inflection is
very difficult to convey in words without the benefit of visual aid.  I'm
sure everyone who reads the post will have most of the same questions.

You say the surgery isn't for anything that is life threatening, yet you
seem ready to throw in the towel without trying to come up with the funds
again.  Again, these questions aren't meant as flames, just honest
questions.

Please keep us updated as to your situation with your little fuzzbutt.  And
to answer your question, NO, I wouldn't surrender any of my ferts
regardless of the situation, I would find a way to make it work.

Monica with James,Clyde,Squeeker,Slinky,Tango,Cash,Yuki, Taffy,
Keegan,Jewel,Amanda,Samson,Bear,Felix,Karizma

ICQ # 29613521 - Slinky

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/ferretsrule1/
Bonnie and Bartles, gone but not forgotten
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/mysashadog/
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/RallyRd/jeepwheeling/