From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 00:24:39 -0800
    To: "Irene E. Wilson";, et.al.

    Deliver 2.0 is made by Mead Johnson as a complete human liquid food
suitable for parenternal nutrition.  (tube feeding).  It is available as a
non Rx.  item from any pharmacy in a day.  Its is not usually kept in
stock.  Price varies from $23 at Albertsons to $35 at some others.
[Moderator's note - that's per case of 6 cans of 8oz ea.  BIG]

    Dr. Susan Brown In Ill. Rx'd it for my Timmy when he was diagnosed as
"terminal lymphoma" (he's fully recovered some 6mo's later, & I post his
"recipe every couple of months or so.  Email me if you want a current copy).
She said THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FERRETS!  I asked what was a second
source if I could not find it, and again was told there is no acceptable
substitute in her opinion.  She is considered a ferret expert with many
books and articles in print.

    One of the people I think I read in the FAQ mentioned one reason that it
is more suitable for ferrets than other like products, is that it has almost
twice the calories per ounce, and the math shows that an ill ferret not
eating a usual ammount of food really profits from this.

    I think it tastes like cream, and the 9 ferrets I've had all love the
stuff, wither plain or mixed with turkey baby food of choice.  Probably
would go good with the A/D also.

    I second the love and prayer, I did lots of that with Timmy;  still
 do though it's more of the thankful type now a days.

     Best wishes, Gary