From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:30:15 -0500
Hi:

We do not post very often.  Just wanted to let everyone know that Scooter
goes to OSU hospital on Thursday morning at 9:30 a.m.  for them to view her
ultrasound pictures and decide what they think is the best course of
treatment for her right adrenal mass.

This will be the fourth vet to see her regarding her adrenal problem.  We
are very concerned about her.  She is only 1 lb and 1 once, and she was our
very first fuzzybutt baby, she was the runt in her litter.  Please keep her
in your prayers on Thursday and us too!

We have been reading quite a bit in the FML about toys and we have come up
with a new idea for a snorkle box, at least it is new to us.  We bought a 3
1/2 gallon plastic tub and about 6 dozen practice golf balls, they are made
out of hard plastic with holes in them.  They kind of look like a miniture
wiffle ball.  We got the stuff at Walmart.  We put the balls in the plastic
tub and they jumpted right in and started snorkleing.  Try to sleep at 3:00
a.m.  when this is going on with 16 ferrets - we now take the balls out of
the tub each night when we put them to bed.  Last night one of our babies
"Little Man" got in and got on his back and just dug to the bottom and
started throwing them everywhere, and would stop every so often and poke his
head out to see if we were watching him.  The more we laughed, the more he
snorkled!

This morning, when I went to check on them, they went to the empty tub and
looked at it and then up at me asking "Mom where's our snorkle balls"?  WE
WANT THEM NOW!!!!!!

Jamie & Missy and the 16 Masters of Mayhem, The Pietinkiville Gang

P.S.  Please remember Scooter on Thursday.