From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:50:17 -0500
To Eddie concerning Nigel:

Eddie - I don't want to alarm you, but I just thought I'd share something
that a friend of mine just went through.  She had a young ferret that her
vet treated for an upper respiratory infection as well.  As it turned out -
the "infection" never cleared up and the baby got much worse.  On returning
to the vet - they diagnosed "pneumonia".  As it turned out - she had some
time of growth on her lung.  They didn't catch it in time to see if they
could save her.  Please tell your vet to be *very* thorough, and to try to
be absolutely certain that Nigel does, in fact - have an infection.

Maybe the vets here could tell us more about the above situation?

- Cheryl and the Wrecking Crew