From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:03:42 -0500
Hi,

Re the below posts: I can't take in these ferrets but I am willing to
transport them to another shelter or 4-ever home that can!  I'm in
Endicott, NY, which is about 75 minutes S/SW of Syracuse.  I have no
idea where Beaver Dam is, but 607 is my area code so it can't be too far.

Please contact me directly if anyone on the list has room for these kids
and needs help transporting.  Pretty much anywhere within a day's drive
is OK w/me!  I may also be going to New Jersey (Tinton Falls area) early
next week -- well within a day's drive, just FYI in case anyone in NJ can
help.

Susann Thiel
(see posts below)  [From yesterday's FML.  Hey, it's a light day!  BIG]

 <<<<<<<<