From:
MR PAUL M RAHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 18:04:20 EST
Subject-Michigan Ferret Legislaton

12-12-94
URGENT!! URGENT!! URGENT!!

Contact the honorable Governor John Engler at (517) 335-7858 by phone
8:30am to 5pm, or via internet e-mail at: [log in to unmask]   IMMEDIATELY!! and
ask him to please sign into law, House Bill 4495, the Ferret Bill!!

At work today, I received a call from the Great Lakes Ferret Association,
and was told the House refused to see the revisions on their own bill. By
the time I got off work, called my reps, and got home-I received anther
call-there was such a ruckus in Lansing with people calling in, that they
HEARD the bill, and it was passed by the House 58-38. It passed the senate
a week or ago UNANIMOUSLY!!

CALL THE GOVERNOR!! CALL NOW!! BE POLITE!! DO IT!! AS SOON AS GOVERNOR
ENGLER SIGNS THE BILL, FERRETS WILL BE LEGAL!! THE BILL IS IN HIS HANDS NOW!!!!!

Respectfully, Paul Rahman a MI ferret owner.