Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:54:50 -0500
Greetings Folks!!

Did you know that 5 people can change 37 litter boxes in about 42 minutes?
And without my help!!!  ( I was on the phone with my son the Marine, he was
even impressed)

Stacia from Indianapolis, Carla from Detroit, Brenda from Ontario, Canada,
Bev Fox from BFE Ohio, and Lana from Lakewood.  All descended upon the
nasty litter boxes, the poop didn't stand a chance.

Carla brought the fur angels the BIG bag of Iams kitten, which is very much
appreciated and needed.  Bev and Brenda figured that the ferrets are always
brought stuff, so they show up with two roasts, a half ham, ground round.
(They felt sorry for hubby, been making him eat fast food at 11:30 at
night - well, fuzzies first.)  And chicken for duck soup.  Thanks ladies.
(Oh, and I did cook tonight, he even marked the calendar to remember the
event.)

We were joined at dinner by Jeff, Lana's other half and ferret guy, along
with Lisa, and Donna.  We were all well behaved and didn't gross anyone
out. :(

Thanks again for the help, I really appreciated it, and enjoyed the
opportunity to sit down and talk to my son not feeling guilty about not
doing boxes.

Hug all the fur angels for me.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter