From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 02:24:55 EDT
(Previously posted:
>Currently Ferrets Across America's website is getting a complete
>overhaul, and one of the things we are working on is a shelter page.
>This is where all ferret shelters will be listed.)

                        ~~~~~~~

The Ferrets Across America shelter list is up.

For those who sent me their information, please click on your state to
make sure I have entered it correctly.  If there are any errors, please
contact me.  For those who would like to add there shelters to this
website, please send your information to:

Include:
Shelter Name
Shelter Operator Name
Email address
Mailing address including zip (optional)
City, State
Phone Number (optional)
Website, if applicable

Thanks to those that have sent their information so far, we are excited
about this project, and hope you are too :)

http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/FAA/shelters.htm

Feel free to crosspost :)

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<