From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:38:27 EDT
Hi everyone!
Well, Things are really crazy around here!  We are up to 11 with it now!  I
am up almost around the clock (2-3 hours of sleep in total on and off in
the night) with feedings, sub-Q fluids and meds but It looks as if everyone
is doing good, no weight loss or dehydration as of yet!  I would like to
thank all the people who have wrote and wished us well.  And a special
thanks to Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh for the sub-Q fluids got them today,
just as I ran out of my last bag!!!!!  The big man upstairs was really
watching over us on that one!

We are still having our yard sale (lets hope it goes really really well)
this weekend and low cost ferret vaccination clinic!  But the Ferrets
will only be open for seeing to people without ferrets!  There will be no
adoptions until fuzzies have gotten it and gone out of active status, and
then they will only be placed into non-ferret homes!  Not as if getting ECE
wasn't enough of a financial strain but with no kids going and no adoption
fees coming in this is going to be the tightest we have ever had to run the
shelter!  So thank you to those who have/are helping!  I will keep you all
updated as time permits!  To learn about us or to help go see our website:
www.geocities.com/SoHo/square/7970/rescue.html

(thank you Erin & Sin for your hard work as always you are the best web
mom & dad there is)

Tracy Kilmer the 53 fuzzies
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane
1104 E. Bridgeport