From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:51:10 -0500
Dearest Sirron and Troy lynn.  Thank you so much for the gift of the
postcards, HOWEVER!!, I can't get them to come up!!, I tried and tried.
I really want to see them.  Please post them, or if you wish I will send
you my address.

God bless you both.  And bless everyone who has responded about sweet
little Lucky.

Sue & crew, Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy, & Nikki.

They all say"Dook-Dook" to the little brother they didn't get to know.

 --- Benny Pyron(sue)</DIV>