From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 06:49:22 -0500
You are invited to participate in the Greater Chicago Ferret
Association's Benefit Cookbook: Chef Ferrent's Recipes to the Rescue!

The Cookbooks will be ready to premiere at the Greatest Ferret Show On
Earth #23 on October 8.

I am looking for your favorite recipes in the following categories:
Appetizers; Soups & Salads; Main Dishes; Vegetables; Breads; Desserts;
Beverages; Miscellaneous Favorites.

Recipe contributions may be in one or all the categories. I ask that,
in addition to each recipe, you include your name and the name of a
ferret "In Honor Of" or "In Memory Of". Contributors may also include
a short biography of the ferret (100 words).

Deadline is September 17.

Please email your recipe contributions to [log in to unmask] or
they may be mailed to my attention to the shelter: GCFA, P.O. Box 3,
Lyons, IL 60534

--
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him. ~Albert
Schweitzer