From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:39:27 -0800
Dear Everyone,
I have so much to be thankful for.  By the grace of a god that i cannot
see, but know his works around me, and the Promise of the Rainbow Bridge,
and a group of wonderful people who kept my Eppers in their thoughts and
prayers all the while he was missing.  I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.
I am one of the fortunate ones, to have my beloved little Eppers come
home to me again.  I get excited still when i see him & shed tears when i
re-live those days of his missing.  I still do.  Post traumatic stress?
I would say, yes.  My mind has now found the time to sift through
everything, and sort it all out, deal with it and dismiss.

There are a few of you, that i know, who haven't had the fortune that i
have, and i think of you always.  I am not puffed up with pride, that i
have found my Eppers, i am filled with sorrow, for your loss.  I know how
you felt and may still feel, sometimes when the mind drifts to those days
ago.  For some of you, it has been only weeks, some years, but it is still
a loss that is always felt in ones heart and soul.  An ache, a longing, &
often a tear..

Dawna, is still missing her Slippery.  She is becoming very discouraged
too.  Send her some prayerful hope/in your heart today.

Faith is finding a need and filling it
Faith is love in action
   Love is finding a need and filling it;
   I believe I can help someone in need
   Love is finding a hurt & healing it;
   I believe i can comfort someone in pain
   Love is finding a problem & solving it
   I think i can come up with solutions
   Love is feeling someones grief & consoling them;
   I believe I can sooth the troubled mind
   Love is seeing the chasm & bridging it;
   I believe i can be a reconciling unifying spirit
   REAL love is my deciding to make your problem, my problem.
I do not give help to people in order to exploit them.  I love them
simply because when someone hurts, I hurt.  When love is non-
manipulative, non-judgemental, non-self serving.  Then.... it is REAL
LOVE.

We are all, here, for a reason.  Our love for our ferret companions, and
to share a friendship everlasting.  There are so many of you, that i have
already had a chance to come to know, it has been wonderful.  i have a
wealth of friends right here :-) .  i believe, that it was with your
support and prayer for Eppy also, that he was returned to me.  IT was my
strength, and support system, someone i could turn to when i was so broken
in spirit and heart.  Please, keep those who still are not reunited with
their beloved little friends, including the angeled ferrets, in your
hearts and prayers everyday, that they also may find some peace within
themselves.  They are the ones who must bear their losses for yet another
day.

Always in my heart, soul, mind & spirit
Donna & Eppy