From:
Debi Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:36:14 EDT
Hello all... Sorry to hear about all the passings of your fuzzy babies.
And also Prayers go to the ones with sick fuzzies.  I have not been able
to read much of the FML the past two weeks due to surgery.  I did want
to write a note though and let you all know how much I appreciate the
Fourth of July cards and gifts I got for my fuzzy baby !!  Geez... I got
some magnets & jingly balls & treats & lots of nice cards & other things
!!  Thank-You all for being the loving , caring people that you are !!
I consider this group my family !!

Love & Prayers ,
Debi ( Owned by Sashi ) :-)