Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:13:38 -0400
I adopted a ferret from Meg in January.  Although she takes in many, she
is unable to keep them and works hard to find good homes.  The one I
picked up is old (about 6), healthy and in good condition.  He was also
exactly what she described.  I cannot take in any more.  If you are in
the NJ/NYC area, please share this information with people you think
may be interested.  Thank you.

Permission to Crosspost!

Male and female pair , Bonded, will not seperate.

Male is Cream/white with dark eyes approx 4-5 years and the female is
a dark chocolate/black and white masked sable approx 2 years.  Male is
a bit nippy at times and has extrememly long fangs ( nick named toothy)
Female is incredibly sweet and very hyper..

They were adopted out to a good home, the family moved to Staten Island
where they are illegal.  Landlord said they could have small animals
until he saw what they were and freaked.  He threatened to call animal
control on her and gave her days to get them out.  They are safe and
going to be back in my custody soon if not tomorrow until I can find
them a new home.

They are going to need a new forever home.  Possibly one with out young
children since the one is nippy.

If you know anyone interested in adopting or possibly fostering please
contact Meg  [log in to unmask]

Thanks

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the