From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:01:29 EDT
>I went to pet depot today to buy some litter and ferret food, when i got
>drawn to the ferret cage (AGAIN) i noticed they had a new batch, but i
>asked the manager where

I wouldnt blame marshals...there are alot of other ferret providers out
there..some tatoo with an x..others tatoo with a single dot...marshall is
always two dots and always will be...most of your "PETSTORES" dont know
there butt from a hole in the ground...if its marshalss "THEY WILL COME
WITH PAPERWORK" ALWAYS"...there is never an exception on this...never!!
i had a ferret who did not come from marshall..she went to get her shots
and the vet..said or shes not fixed?  i said yes she is...she said well
she isnt a "MARSHALLS FERRET"...i said no shes not...she said well all
ferrts are marshalls..."STUPID" i thought...so i had to explain it to
her...UGH!!!  im

not being argumenative...just if its marshalls they will come with
paperwork that says marshalls...and if you doubt it..go thru the
distributor and track them down...you can even get marshalls involved...
one of my marshall ferrets has a tatoo also on his paw..i emailed
marshalls and now i know who actually fixed my ferret Slinkey...

take care,
Trudie