From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:03:02 -0400
Wow, I can not even imagine what this rescue entails.

I have emailed Lori and asked if she can find the time to reply with
a list of specific items needed for these ferrets. I hope to receive
a reply and when I do, I will post the needs on the FML.

I remember when the McKay subject had to be discontinued on the FML
as it seemed to loose site of what was needed to be done and at times
became too personal regarding view points, etc.

All I know is that once again the ferret community, as well as other
animal lovers have the opportunity to pull together as one and make a
difference by assisting wherever needed to give these ferrets a chance
for some type of life.

I do not pretend to know the ins and outs of this situation - I just
have to go with my heart and ask that people step up to the plate and
help out as they find themselves able to do so.

Lets work together on this one for the sake of these ferrets and put
all our differences aside for now - believe me, if the differences are
that important - there will be a right time for them - and in my mind,
it would be after the ferrets have found forever homes or at least on
their way to them.

After the loss or our son in April, I seem to have found out first hand
that life and happiness can be taken for granted and before we know it
it can be gone.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THESE FERRETS DOWN, GIVE THEM A CHANCE AT LIFE AND
HAPPINESS.

I can be reached by email at [log in to unmask] -

Cindy