From:
Ginny Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:58:02 -0400
Sandee,

Darling Dancing Dani has been at the bridge for three years last
Thanksgiving.  She is probably burrowed into dirt mountain with her hacky
sacks.  With occasional trips to the ferretone flood.  She hated the only
ferret she ever met, and he is still here.  Her only friend will be coming
to the bridge before too much longer.  The fibrosarcoma is taking its toll.

Ask her to enlarge her burrow a bit.  They can play hang from my face, or
pull my tail again.  Or any of their other fun games.  At least Dani never
wanted to chase her feet.  When she has heard all the news and is tired of
playing, have her help Misty on to meet the sisters she never knew.

Their picture can be seen on this page.
http://www.geocities.com/ginseng_696/ferrets/mist-dan.jpg

Danielle aka Dani will always be my favorite ferret.  She was the first
I'd ever known and she quickly stole my heart.  Took it with her to the
bridge.  She was with me for the first 9 months and the last two days.
She was my sons ferret.  She was an operative in FLO.  For some reason,
she was fascinated by Newton's Cradle.  Would reach it no matter where
you hid it.  I still can barely talk about her.

Twiggy.  No longer called sh*thead.  Twiki, Twiggers, Twigs are some
things he's called.  Still a biter, but not nearly as bad as before.  No
blood drawn in months.  But he is the one who will use the litter pan
faithfully.  As long as it is in the corner he has picked out.

Missy.  Used to be the sweet little thing.  Skinny Minnie.  She doesn't
need to be called.  She is always right THERE!  Pick me up.  Ok, now put
me up there where I can't reach yet.  She tends to go beside the box.  Or
wherever else seems handy.  Doesn't bite.

Neither are the cuddler Dani used to be.  I'll never forget the time she
napped between my neck and the chair.  I can't get up, Dani's sleeping
ssshhhhh

gin

love the haiku's folks