From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:12:29 -0800
[log in to unmask] are the proud new owner's of Pokey, the ferret we had
been trying to rescue since June.  He went to his new home late yesterday.
I almost backed out and kept him, but knew he would be fine with Kelli and
her family.  So far he is doing fine.  I'm so happy I posted to try to find
Pokey a home.  He was a 5 year old Chocolate who was caged for 3 1/2 years
and rarely if ever played with.  We tried to introduce him with ours, but
it was not working.

Hope I am wording this fine.

Karen and her husband did the transport for us.  Karen and I met online
months ago when she lived in Des Moines.  Had enough trust in her to let
Pokey be driven to his new home.

Thank You All for caring for another ferret.
Debbie