From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1992 20:28:42 -0400
Today when I returned home there were three big packages form the Greater
Chicago Ferret People.  They will go down with the supplies tomorrow.
Just want all of you to know that Angela is very appreciative of everyone's
efforts on her behalf and will be sending out thank you notes in the
next week or so.  I will be down in Miami Tomorrow so will be unable
to post but will post to the list as soon as I am able.  Probably
Sunday.  Signed, Chere McCoy, president Ferret Friends of Indian
River County.