Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:00:32 EDT
I think it all depends on what's right for you and your family.  Also what
you can afford.  Because if you can't afford the vet bills then it's not
very fair to the Ferrets.  I have three myself and it's definitely not easy
on the wallet that's for sure.  We've had plenty of chances to have more
than three but we've said no because we realize this is what's right for
us and what's fair to the Fuzzies we have, also including our two cats and
two daughters plus the hamsters that I raise.  LOL Just remember their cute
faces are hard to resist and if you don't want and can't have anymore be
strong.  :o) lol

Dooks!
Toni D.
Fuzzies= Harley, Yoshi and Arnold