From:
MistyRain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:23:14 -0400
First of all thank you all for the wonderful responses to my questions
before!  I however need your help and suggestions yet again!

I don't think my fuzz is feeling too well!  She has still been her wild
little self if not more so since we have been bringing her cage out into
the living room more during the day!  Anyway I am clueless to what is
wrong with her, I really hope I am over reacting!!

These are her symptoms:
** Red Poops, They kinda resemble bloody poops but i am not sure (I was
almost sure that one time by her poop it self, looked like a blood clot,
BUT like I said I'm not sure) They were more of a white one time but are
usually a brown color, so we passed it off as change of food!  (we have
been short of $$$ this week and she just happened to run out of food at
the same time so she for the last few days has been eating cat food rather
then the kitten food (Iams) we did give her, prepared the same way!

** Big Belly, This may be because she eats well (always has food ready for
her), maybe too many treats, or maybe something else (hopefully it just
means she is healthy)

** Heaving, as if she was trying to vomit, although we have not seen any
vomit as of yet.  She does not do this on a frequent, though it is making
me very nervous.

So far this is all we have noticed, hopefully if it is something to be
worried about we have caught it in time and it will be an easy cure!  If
this is nothing to worry about, GREAT!!  Please let me know if this is
anything you have come across and what you have done to prevent and or
cure it!

Oh we also are going to, tomorrow, call around to some vets in the
neighborhood and see where we can take her on Saturday....if you know of
anywhere, we are in Cleveland, Oh in the area of Lorain and 143rd.
Anywhere close and good, or good and a little far...

Well i am gonna go check on her..... Thanx soooo much for being here to
help!

Misty, Bobby & Jellybean