Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:07:56 EST
Petey those are way cool "ferret poop earrings" how did you do that?
Dude that is talent?

Tonks, you are so stooopid! That's not real poop, that's some cool clay
kinda stuff that Aunty Kathleen made earrings with. Aren't they way
cool? We are hoping people will buy them on eBay auction # 200085485362
to raise money for Support Our Shelters.

Petey tell eberyone about our Aunty Kat.

Hold on Tonks, I am getting there. Aunty Kat called today from her new
home in Illinois. She sounded very tired from moving, but very happy.
She asked me to tell everyone hello, and that she misses you all. She
also wanted me to remind everyone that the SOS Spring Raffle is coming
to a close on March 23. There are GREAT raffle prizes as always. Half
of the proceeds of this auction will go to Toronto's Ferret Aid Society
and the other half will go to SOS's general fund. Aunty Kat also said
she would have an Internet connection soon.

Over and Out
Petey TPO and SuperTonks
<http://www.skweezeme.com>