From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:19:38 -0700
Well I found out the perfect toys to get your ferrets the next time you
feel like a big kid and want to eat a happy meal, or a kids pack at pizza
hut :)  (i know a bunch of you do that so dont deny it!)

Well after feeling like a child going through the mc-donald's drive thru
I think my escapade was well worth it.

I drove up to the little machine and this is what happened

Me: I'd like to order two happy meals*grinning the whole time wondering
if theyre gonna ask me my age*

**person**: what would you like to drink?

me: mt dew

**person** is mello yellow fine?

me: yea

**person** (i cant believe they actually asked me this) What toy would
you like?

well after pondering and thinking about my ferrets all day :) i said...
I'd like the 3 and under toys

**person** your total is blah blah please drive around

Well I drove around and the person took my money and gave me the funniest
look...imagine an 18 year old driving thru asking for 2 happy meals with
3 and under toys... of course they had to ask LOL

me: well actually the toys are for my ferrets

**person** aww you have a parrot? can it talk??

me: nevermind *sigh*

Now buckie has some new toys for his hidey hole (under my bed) some winnie
the pooh toys :)

just a thought...next time you order out, ask for the 3 and under toy
(not for your kid either) and give them to your ferrets..... that way
everyone can feel like a kid again :P  besides your kid probably never
plays with the toys any-who

-valerie and the 3 charmers mojo buckie and noodles

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*