From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 03:10:29 EDT
Imagine I could still feel your warm furry weight
Sleeping on my chest, making me appreciate.

Imagine the soft joy snuggled under my chin.
Watching you twitch in your dream, with a fuzzy grin.

Imagine I can see that wild and crazy dance.
Hearing your ferret laughter, he he he, perchance.

Imagine I can see your lithe form speeding through.
Chasing your friends around, and over, the tube too.

Imagine I spy a fleeting, nimble shadow,
Of a slinky shape in moonlight by the window.

Imagine you were still here sitting by my side.
Washing your fuzzy face, mouth yawning oh so wide.

Imagine that I can feel your cold wet nose touch.
Letting me know when to give you treats, love and such.

Imagine I can hear your chuckle brought to voice.
Making me laugh till I cry, I just have no choice.

Imagine I was once again able to share.
Your gentle fuzzy kisses extraordinaire.

Imagine this aching pain in my heart will end.
A hole filled with love, by my fuzzy angel friend.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze
kathouze pictures