From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:26:01 -0400
This is a new thing for us.
http://creativeexpressionsbylove.net/index.html

We, The Hoomans of the Love Zoo, wanted to be able to do what we know
in order to provide for who we love. Although the site was started to
raise money to care for our personal ferrets, we know that there are
many out there who don't have what we do. For that reason, we began,
with proceeds from our first month to give to a Sanctuary or Shelter.
Our first month, we were able to make a donation of 10% to Zoo's Ferret
Sanctuary, http://www.zoosferretsanctuary.org/ . We hope that each and
every month we will be able to send a little more of the $$ we raised
to those that give so much, like Zoo. We urge others to do the same!
Once a week, go without that Grande Latte from your favorite coffee
place or that burger for lunch from the drive thru. At the end of the
month, write that check or send that paypal to a Sanctuary or Shelter.
They are ALWAYS in need and that $20 could help buy food, supplies or
help pay down a vet bill! Don't know which to give to? Go to
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
and donate there!

Starting immediately, we have some specials listed on our site. The
Giving Tree Box and also the Shelter box. Why give to one or two when
you can give to ALL?! Perfect for this time of year! Special prices
are available.
http://creativeexpressionsbylove.net/8.html

We have also introduced Rainbow Rememberances. Although created (by us)
with ferrets in mind, they can be for any furried family member who has
crossed from your life to the beauty over the Bridge. We have 4 designs
and 2 sizes available. Colors can be customized to suit your decor.
http://creativeexpressionsbylove.net/2.html

Although our site is new, our efforts are not. We, The Love
Zoo-aka.-daring_daisy_do, have been making crocheted toys for almost
10 yrs. Prior to 2005, per FML archives, we had not advertised/sold our
offerings. We donated directly to shelters and through ferret-specific
groups. There are MANY egg makers out there!!! We really TRY not to
copy anyone's designs. If you feel we are, please let me know.

Lynn & The Love Zoo
Please visit my site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net