From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 10:13:32 -0700
Sukie wrote:
>There are some people in California who have CHOSEN to be "outed" in
>California.

It seems that in CA if you're a celeb or in any way involved in the
entertainment industry, no one is going to bother you about your ferrets.
I'm also guessing that if you have big bucks you're not going to be
hassled.

I lived 30 of my 37 years in CA and I can tell you the only thing that
state is consistent in is its INconsistency!!!!

Jeanne, are any of the CA ferret-owning celebrities involved in the
legalisation effort?  If not, we need to figure out how to tap this
resource.

-Lo

-Lori