Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:41:20 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network would like to take a moment to thank
all of you who helped make the Pacific Northwest Ferret Show the success
it was

From volunteers to vendors, exhibitors, judges, spectators, and honored
guests - Thank you for your hard work, your effort, your patience.  Thank
you for being a part of a memorable occasion.

For the most part, we look back at the show as a success.  Certainly it
took a lot of planning and effort.  True, there were problems.  Hopefully
we were able to address a majority of them to your satisfaction.  For our
first show, we thought it went off well.  We did see areas we wish to
improve upon for any future shows.  We did recieve a lot of positive
feedback.

The Pacific NW Ferret Show coordinators and staff will be having a
feedback sessions to discuss what could have been done differently.
We'd like to hear from you as well.

Would you like to see future Pacific Northwest Ferret Shows ?  What could
we have done to make it more enjoyable and to your satisfaction?  What
would you like to have seen different?  We're looking for your comments /
constructive criticisms / kudos.  Anything at all that you would like to
offer.  Please, feel free to voice your opinion.

E-mail your opinions to me at [log in to unmask] so that they may be
discussed at the feedback session.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
 Mist the Fer-Kat, ~Stubbie~ the foster, and a rainbow of Guardian
 Fur-Angels.