Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:16:53 -0400
Klondike has a favorite item. Unfortunately, it has to be taken away
from him.

It is the toilet bowl brush! He can even open the ones that go inside a
metal holder. One time my bf didn't attach the duct tape well and
Klondike drank some of the water mixed with bleach! Until he tasted it,
that is. Then he started making a noise with his mouth like he was
trying to spit it out. I got him to drink a lot of water by putting
Ferretone in it, and he was fine. The new brush is just in a small
plastic holder (it's temporary) and if it's on the floor, he'll push it
around. So we have to put it inside the bathtub. Also we are very
careful about rinsing it very well and not leaving any water in the
holder.

Oh, the other bag thing that both Minky and Klondike like to play with
(meaning chew on) is the curly cord on my corded telephone.

I wish they'd find some household object that isn't harmful. They don't
much like pet toys either. I guess they like a sense of danger or the
forbidden.

Happy Labor Day!

Sharon