From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 11:27:04 -0700
Ok this is for folks with a sense of humor and are South Park fans -
no disrespect intended! :)

they had an easter special recently where they showed the pope as a
white bunny - ya had to see it to get it- so anyway we have a similar
bunny- Yang- in our rescue and decided it would be cute to see him
with the poep's hat on- and one thing led to another and.. well - many
of our animals -ferrets included!-ended up with the hat- here is the
youtube video slide show of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMlKFaZnTQ

this is our main page for our videos too

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CritterCampMom

take care,
Beth
www.crittercamp.biz