From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 21:47:24 -0400
To Scott Sanfilippo: Working with the manufacturers to change their
ingredients, as you SHOULD be aware of, is a long, involved process,
and I am sure that you would not suffer financially by removing these
items, and awaiting 'new & improved' formulas to be shipped.  Other
outlets for ferret related products, such as 'Ferret Depot' for one, and
many 'mom & pop' stores, including MY local pet store, have not had a
problem with removals.  I would ALWAYS support any outlet that would work
with the suppliers, but I believe that 'removal' , AND THEN subsequent
working together is the correct road to a solution to this problem!

If YOUR stance should change for the better, I would gladly return to
being a loyal customer again.

thank you,..John Rich & the n.j. gang...
a member of the fml.  jdr.