From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 18:47:35 -0500
To: Tara Lundborg..........
Good luck in court. The guy that shot your dog should be hung out to dry by hi
s fingernails! I've lost a dog to poisoning so I can understand how you feel.
I'm afraid every day for my wolf, as I live in a drug infested area. And he
hates druggies so when they come around he's never friendly. That's fine with
us though! haha

My baby Stinkey (a girl, 4/1/2 years old) just got 2 new playmates. There's
Rascal (a boy, 2 1/2 years old) and Brandy (a girl, 1 1/2 years old). Stinkey
knows I hate noise so when I'm trying to run my business (naturally ignoring
her) she usually screams and rattles her cage until I let her out! The first
thing she did was teach her new buddies just how well that little stunt
works! We're talking blood curdling screaching! UGH! Maybe I've been letting
them run around loose too much? Now they hate being locked up at all! I was af
raid they might not get along for weeks but it was instant love at first
sight! Oh the woes of a life with fuzzies! haha