From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:44:27 -0800
Hi..
Well the Dunwoody Ferrets were rescued today,but not by the original group
who were working very hard on this.I,for one have many hours and long
distance time involved.I know the name of the adopters so i am asking
them to PLEASE mail me.I was worried about them before and i am more
worried today.The little girl was a very bad biter and i need to know
they understand what they have "taken on"

I also want to let them know if this does not work out we DO have another
loving home waiting for them,one who is experienced with very bad
biters.(these ferrets need a very special type of care and love) I'm
worried now,more than before.  All i'm asking is an e/mail.

On one hand i want to Thank you very much (i wanted them to stay together)
but i just need to know they are safe & loved.

Actually there are alot of worried folk,as now we have "lost track"
Hope to hear from you very soon....

Love & Blessings for you and these 4 darling creatures...
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!!