From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:29:13 -0700
We have 6-8 ferrets in Monroe Michigan that must find homes before
Friday, July 18th.

They are in Monroe, Michigan.

One is of Doug McKay's DemiGigas line.  All are beautiful ferrets, from
what I'm told; one little guy, Scooby Doo is adrenal which she will keep,
unless someone wants him and can give him surgery.  She cannot.

If all go, there will be two cages.  If she keeps her original and a
buddy (Scooby Doo) she'll need the one cage.  The other is a Midwest.

She believes most ages are around 3-4 and should be current on
vaccinations as of last December, but I don't know if she will
have any records.

If you are in the area, and can help these little guys out, please
contact Susan directly (permission to post) at (734)735-3123 or

If you call, please just leave your name and number with the message that
you are interested in the ferrets.

Thanks so much,
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.