From:
Michele turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:02:49 -0700
Hi well I hope everyone had a good 4th of July..I'm new to the FML .

Well I have had ferrets for like 4 years already.  And my fiance has
never had any, but he loves them already and now we can't get enough of
them.  I have 6 ferrets right now Hank, Cooter, Bandit, Fancy, Bow and
Duke .  Funny thing with Fancy her best friend is a bunny (I know hard to
believe) I found her in the room with my bunny sleeping together,since
then I let them play together.  We are expending to get more ferrets,
well I'm looking for more!!  We live in San Antonio, TX.  We are going
to be moving in together soon and I want him to know all the stuff he
needs to know about ferrets.  I need some help, I try-ed looking on the
Internet for all kinds of pictures of all the different colors and
markings on ferrets.  So if you know where I can find pictures of that
PLEASE let me know!!

One more thing the ferrets have a big room of their own now and the new
place we are getting, its even bigger and we are gonna have three extra
rooms.  So I need to find a place so I can buy more decorations, like
things that relate to ferrets of course.  And my fiance said "I thought
these gonna be the kids room", it is my ferrets are my kids lol.  But no
we have no kids right now, I have enough with my ferrets..And I love them
all to death!!!

* Michele and the War Dancers Crew*