Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:42:52 -0400
HI everbody-- It's ME Jerimiah!

While you all read this note - you can smile cause we are on our own (
kinda today).  See shelter Mom took ol' Big Green the rolling machine with
hammies and such to the Gimmee Shelter Ferret Fun Day in Wareham, MA today.
The shelter Mom's need to swap notes sometimes -- So shelter Dad has US to
day! :)  Well he is not as on the toes as Mom so we will run him ragged you
bet!  I am hoping he forgets to put the nutrical up so I can steal it-- and
wouldn't it be fun if the ferretone bottle takes a walk into the cage!  Oh
are we having fun!

Hey!  I wants to thank Butch & Maggie-- they sent us up some yummy chew
treats!  ( Mom got really excited about some ferret rocks she sent -- but
I like the food stuff better!) Mmmmm, Mmmmm!  I sure do like those sweet
thoughts!  Thanks I guess I have to share but I will get my fair share
for sure.. after all I do most of the ferret shelter work here!  Well
Ulyssey's is going to a new home on Thursday and we are not sure jest
which day-- but Cornelius is gonna go live with shelter hospice Mom Mary
McCarthy.  She was a super Mom for Gabriel a few years ago and the folks
talk about how great she is helping ferrets with walking troubles-- PLUS
she lives right next to Doc Edwards hospital and shelter Mom says that is
a fine place for ferrets when they need some doctor help!

The new design for the Ferretstock shirt jest arrived tonight -- they is
buzzing like bees here about it -- I guess Mom is showing it off- I might
get to go this time to Ferretstock -- 'cuz I am such a good little boy! :)

Casper has recovered fine from his surgery he is up to his old tricks of
strumming on the cage and begging for junk food!  Poor kid never learned
about good ferret food when he was young!

Annabelle & Marie are settling in fine -- Mom hasn't gotten a bad bite all
week.  It must be the Spring time is near or something-- cuz everyone is
feeling pretty fine!  We still got lots of snow piles here outside and the
air is chilly-- but the snow isn't very nice-- lots of grit in it BLAH!

I am hoping we get some neat treats from the Easterferret... he has stopped
here before- Bear told me so.  And speaking of Bear he is still supervising
the elder wing upstairs -- he makes everyone smile!  Mom sent some hammies
down for the ADV raffle at the April ferret show in Leola, PA.  She is
planning on catching up there with some ferret folks she knows-- so you all
need to keep her in line-- okay!?  GREAT.

There is some more auctions on ebay this week- magazines, hammies and lots
of different stuff... you can check out a few things like these-- if you
are in a shopping mood:

Ferretville NH Mug  ends April 7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1226719955

Ferret Calendar Mug ( retired)  ends April 8
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1129893372

Embroidered Ferret Sweatshirt ends April 8
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=575738065

Collectible Ferretstock Tee- retired  ends April 12
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=577165934

2 Issues of Modern Ferret Magazine   ends April 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1422234402

I am hoping she gets some new tents made so you can see the neato fabric
she brought home-- if she makes a mistake we gets a new one!  :)

Have fun-- can't wait to tell you about Shelter Dads Day!

Jerimiah!
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org