From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 17:41:58 -0400
Rascal here.......

How is everyone today?  Boy have I got some neat news for you guys.  We have
a new brudder and swister.  Let me introduce them.

Our brudder's name is POGO.  He's going to be 2 years old in November,
somewheres around when the Turkeys play.  I would call him the little
brudder but he's almost as big as I am.  OH NO!  The only difference is I'm
4 so that makes me boss, right?  Although he is really pushy.  Well, so far
so good cause I can handle him fine!  Except when he stole my squeek toy!
He actually had the nerve to take it to my hidey hole up under the bed but
never fear cause that's how mama gets our attention.  Me... being the good
boy that I am...did the strangest thing.  I actually brought it back to
mama.  I try not to do things like that very often but this time it was
necessary.  I had to pull rank right away so this big guy will understand
just who the boss really is!  He's sort of cream colored with chocolate
brown eyes.  He has silver and yellow streaks on him too.  Looks like he
fell in a can of paint or sompin.  So far he doesn't come when Mama calls
him.  I bet that will change pretty quick cause she's tough that way.

Then, there's our little swister....and she really is a runt.  Her name is
BeBe cause she just a cute little Baby.  She's the lightest colored Sable we
have ever met.  She had the whole USA help her celebrate her birthday on the
4th of July.  She turned 3.  She seems to be having some sort of medical
problem as she's loosing all her hair on her butt and tail.  Any suggestions
as to what it might be?  Mama said she will have to take them to the place
where the lady wears a white coat and sticks icky things into us.  But then
that lady also gives candy so it's not all bad.

Their other Dad and Mom left them, while we all got aquainted in the big
cage.  After a short nap, mama let us out to play.  And would you believe no
fights yet?  Amazing, but true.  They don't kiss as good as Brandy and I do,
but then mama will change that real fast also.  Our dad is going to be so
pleased.  Poor guy had to work today.

After about 30 minutes, mama gave us a nice cold bowl full of applesauce,
raisins and mashed bananas.  UMMMM!  Then she gave us all some Ferretone on
our bellies and clipped everyone's nails.  Pogo and Bebe weren't sure what
was happening but gave in immediately when they noticed the ferretone on
their belly.

Gotta run now, getting sleepy from all this playing.  Brandy already is
asleep on her hamock in the cage.  Now the trick is....can mama get POGO and
Bebe to come to the squeek toy too?  We better take a long nap so we can get
out and play (without being too tired) when he gets home.  It's pretty hot
in here anyway, so a nap in front of the fans sounds like a great plan.

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and the BOSS!)
Brandy (still running)
Bebe (what's timid mean?)
POGO (look out I'm coming through)
Lobo (guarding the gate and watching for skunks)
and their mama too!