From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:59:54 -0500
The ferrets and other areas of interest from Operation S.A.F.E.'s evacuation
of 54 ferrets from a breeder in central Florida are now online for all to
see!

There are pictures of individual ferrets available for adoption, and a few
that have already found loving homes, with more photos on the way to me from
Barbara Ludt.  I'll be adding these additional pictures as soon as they
arrive, so check back often.

Please visit our web site (see my signature below) and click on the
Operation S.A.F.E. selection in the menu on our home page to get to the
lead-in page.

Contact information for adoptions is listed with each adoptable ferret and
there are addresses for sending donations, which are desperately needed and
greatly appreciated.

Comments or questions about the web site, the ferrets, or the rescue in
general may be sent to myself, Carin Riley ([log in to unmask]), Paula Bryder
([log in to unmask]) or Susie Sherman ([log in to unmask]).

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.
*
* Visit our web site: http://www.gate.net/~mjanke