From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:33:19 -0500
Eppers!  Epimetheus C.  Weasel whose name in Greek means 'hindsight' WHERE
HAVE YOU BEEN, BOY?  Wipe that Elvis snarl off of your pointy little face,
you sacred your Mommy HALF TO DEATH!  In 'hindsight' she's gonna change
your name to 'hubris', which in Greek means waaay too big for his britches
weasel!

Sheesh!
Alexandra in Massachusetts

Switch the Kit: "Aunt Sabrina, can Donna still take him off of her taxes
as a dependant seeing as Eppers was gone so long?"

Sabrina the Bat-Biter: "I am a weasel, not an accountant.  I can only
count as high as two honey-nut Cheerios a day."